Nature and wildlife

Last updated:2016-06-20

This section contains information about regulated professions in the category Nature and wildlife. For more information and application to excersise your profession in Sweden, choose a link below.

  • Diving work 

    Diving work is work performed underwater. Building and civil engineering work, decontamination and inspection are examples of such work.

  • Mountain guide 

    Authorisation to conduct a business as a mountain guide on glaciers or in other alpine environments.

  • Predator observation quality assurance officer 

    As a quality assurance officer for predator observations, you will be assessing and documenting reports on the presence of bears, wolves, wolverines, lynx and...

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Point of Single Contact is the operative place for the Point of Single Contact for service providers from the European Union. is thereby part of the EUGO network. Visit the EUGO website to easily access all EU online e-government portals.

Companies in other EU/EEA countries

In general you will need the same permit whether you want to permanently establish your business or engage in temporary activities in Sweden. This includes notifications and registrations.

Your Europe

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries. – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.