Traffic and transportLast updated: 2021-11-23
Here you find information on permits regarding traffic and transport services.
- Authorisation as a road guide for escorting vehicles (application)
Road guide escorts with long, wide and heavy transport vehicles.
- Certificate to work as a flight technician (application)
To work as a flight technician, you must hold a valid certificate. The certificate must be issued or approved by an EU Member State. The certificate allows you...
- Conduct a driving school
Application for a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency to operate a driving school.
- Conduct driver training for drivers of moped class I, AM
If you want to conduct driver training for drivers of moped class I, AM, you need a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency.
- Conduct driver training for professional drivers
If you want to conduct driver training for professional drivers of goods and passengers, you need a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency.
- Conduct risk training
If If you want to conduct risk training, you need a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency.
- Licence to operate air transport services for profit (application)
To operate air transport services for profit requires authorisation by the Swedish Government or the Swedish Transport Agency.
- Music license from STIM to play music in public premises (application)
When you play music to your customers, you need a license from STIM and from SAMI, the two non-profit organisations that manage rights for songwriters...
- Organizing knowledge test for moped class II, snowmobiles and all-terrain wheels
If you want to organize knowledge test for drivers for moped class II, snowmobiles or all-terrain vehicles, you must apply to the Transport Agency. The Swedish...
- Transport of dangerous goods on road and rail
A transport of dangerous goods on road and rail is surrounded by certain requirements. E.g. the driver must normally have specialised training and companies...
- Vehicle roadworthiness test inspector
A vehicle roadworthiness test inspector is employed by an authorized testing centre that performs roadworthiness tests on vehicles.
Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth