Do you need help with setting up your business? There is plenty of support available for setting up a business in Sweden.
The page was last modified:
Telephone advisory in Farsi, Arabic, English and simple Swedish
Call Almi at 0771-55 86 00. Opening hours: Weekdays 08:30 to 12:00.
Are you considering starting a business? Are you considering buying a business?
Almi gives advice and answers questions about how to start or buy a business. They can also help if you have questions about how to develop your business.
To get advice from Almi you neet to have a co-ordination number (samordningsnummer) or a personal identity number (personnummer). The service is entirely free of charge.
IFS - International Entrepreneur Association in Sweden
IFS offers cost-free guidance in various languages for those wishing to start their own business. This service is administered by ALMI.
IFS offers the following services:
- Discuss your business idea.
- Draw up a business plan and budget.
- Register your company. IFS can help you fill out forms for Tax registration (the Swedish Tax Authorities) and company registration (the Swedish Companies Registration Office).
- Information about public authorities and permits.
Phone: +46 8-693 99 42
Swedish Chamber of Commerce
There are approximately 30 foreign Chambers of Commerce in Sweden, all based in Stockholm. They provide support to foreign companies who would like to set up a business in Sweden. However, Swedish companies are also welcome to contact the foreign chambers of commerce.Contact information to foreign Chambers of Commerce in Sweden
Phone:+46 8-555 100 00
NyföretagarCentrum has offices all over Sweden where you can receive advice on how to start your own enterprise. All our offices are run by the local enterprises, which ensure our clients solid advises based on experience and a fast track into the so important local entrepreneurial network.
We will help you to prepare a business plan; guide you through budget preparations and all other phases required to start your own business.
Contact your local office at: www.nyforetagarcentrum.se
The Business Regions offer tailor-made solutions for companies wanting to establish a new business in the region, as well as for companies wanting to expand an existing business.
Please contact each Business Region for further information.
Business Region Göteborg
Phone: +46 31 61 24 02
Stockholm Business Region
Phone: +46 8 508 280 00
Business Region Skåne
Phone: +46 40 675 30 01
Business Sweden - the Swedish Trade and Invest Council - offers the following services to international companies who would like to invest in Sweden:
- Strategic investment advice and tailored business information
- Matchmaking and presentation of investment opportunities
- Meeting arrangements in Sweden
- Information on how to establish and run a business
- Access to Business Sweden's network - introductions to public and private companies/organizations.
Phone: +46 8-588 660 00
Enterprise Europe Network
Enterprise Europe Network offers free support and services to small and medium-sized enterprises. We can help your enterprise to
- Access to EU funding
- Understand EU legislation
- Make international connections
- Bring your innovations to market.
The network is represented by over 600 organisations in more than 50 countries.
Phone: 020-93 10 10
E-mail: Link to contact page (in Swedish)
Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth