Meet us at the “Start a Business” fairThe page was last modified:
Welcome to the biggest fair for entrepreneurs in the Nordic region – “Start a Business” or “Eget företag” in Älvsjö, Stockholm, November 8-10. Come and visit the verksamt.se booth and take the chance to ask us, a group of government agencies, any questions you may have about starting and running a business. You may also want to take the opportunity to attend a few of our free seminars!
New in Sweden and want to start a business?
On Friday the 9th of November, there will be a special focus on you who have recently moved to Sweden, been granted a residence permit and would like to start a business.
During all three days of the fair, you will be able to get guidance about things including how to:
- Start a business in Sweden, based on your current situation.
- Find free support and advice near you.
- Choose your business form and register your company.
- Manage taxes and VAT.
- Do business with other countries – for example, importing goods to Sweden.
- Use the digital services on verksamt.se.
Register now for free entrance
It is free entrance to the fair if you register for a ticket. If you not register on beforehand, the entrance fee will be 200 SEK.
The agencies that you can meet in the verksamt.se booth
The agencies that will be at the fair are
- The Public Employment Service (Arbetsförmedlingen)
- The Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket)
- The Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen)
- The Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan)
- The Board of Agriculture (Jordbruksverket)
- The National Board of Trade (Kommerskollegium)
- The Swedish National Food Agency (Livsmedelsverket)
- The Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (Myndigheten för samhällsskydd och beredskap)
- The Patent and Registration Office (Patent- och registreringsverket)
- The Pensions Agency (Pensionsmyndigheten)
- The Tax Agency (Skatteverket)
- The Agency for Economic and Regional Growth (Tillväxtverket)
- The Swedish Customs (Tullverket).
Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth