Construction and installation

Last updated:2016-06-20

This section contains information about regulated professions in the category Construction and installation. For more information and application to excersise your profession in Sweden, choose a link below.

  • Authorised electrician 

    If you want to work as an authorised electrician you must apply for an authorisation from the Swedish National Electrical Safety Board.

  • Certified energy expert 

    An energy expert makes energy declarations for buildings and performs quality controls to ensure that requirements of energy efficiency and insulation are met.

  • Control manager  

    A control manager, among other things, develop control plans for construction projects.

  • Shotfirer 

    A shotfirer manages and stands responsible for blasting work during building and civil engineering works, for example.

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Point of Single Contact is the operative place for the Point of Single Contact for service providers from the European Union. is thereby part of the EUGO network. Visit the EUGO website to easily access all EU online e-government portals.

Companies in other EU/EEA countries

In general you will need the same permit whether you want to permanently establish your business or engage in temporary activities in Sweden. This includes notifications and registrations.

Your Europe

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries. – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.