Health and safety

Last updated:2015-03-11

Permits marked with a form icon are included in the European services directive. You may apply for these permits electronically through this website.

  • Goods dangerous to health 

    Application for a permit for the handling of certain products harmful to health.

  • Hygienic piercing treatment  

    Registration of hygienic activities, i.e. activities where scalpels, acupuncture needles, piercing tools or other similar cutting or pricking tools are used.

  • Lasers 

    Application for a permit to use a laser or a powerful laser pointer.

  • Sunbeds 

    Notification of operating a business where sunbeds are made available to the public.

  • Swimming pool facilities 

    Registration of the operation or organisation of swimming pool facilities made accessible to the public or otherwise used by many people.

  • Trade in technical spirits and alcoholic products 

    Notification and reporting of trade in technical spirits and alcoholic products.

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Go to EUGO website

Point of Single Contact is the operative place for the Point of Single Contact for service providers from the European Union. is thereby part of the EUGO network. Visit the EUGO website to easily access all EU online e-government portals.

Companies in other EU/EEA countries

In general you will need the same permit whether you want to permanently establish your business or engage in temporary activities in Sweden. This includes notifications and registrations.

Go to Your Europe website

Your Europe

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries. – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.