School and educationLast updated: 2015-03-11
Here you find information on permits regarding education services.
- Conduct a driving school
Application for a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency to operate a driving school.
- Conduct driver training for drivers of moped class I, AM
Conducting driver training for drivers of moped class I, category AM.
- Conduct driver training for professional drivers
If you want to conduct driver training for professional drivers of goods and passengers, you need a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency.
- Conduct driving training for moped class II, snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles
Application for a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency to train drivers for class II mopeds, snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs or quad bikes).
- Conduct introduction training for private driving training, class B (for companies)
Conducting introduction training for driving practice training to class B driver qualification.
- Conduct risk training
Conducting risk training for category A1, A2, A or B.
- Licence to start an independent school, preschool class or after-school recreation centre (application)
To start an independent school, preschool class or after-school recreation centre requires a licence from the Swedish Schools Inspectorate.
- Organizing knowledge test for moped class II, snowmobiles and all-terrain wheels
If you want to organize knowledge test for drivers for moped class II, snowmobiles or all-terrain vehicles, you must apply to the Transport Agency. The Swedish...
- Preschools and after-school recreation centres
Licence to professionally operate a preschool or an after-school recreation centre.
Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth