Heat, sewer and electricity

Last updated: 2021-11-19

  • Electrical installation company 

    All companies performing electrical installation work on another party’s facility must register with the National Electrical Safety Board and have a self-audit...

  • Heat pump 

    Establish a heat pump plant for the extraction of heat from the ground, surface water or groundwater.

  • Permission of environmentally hazardous activities, B-activities 

    To start certain environmentally hazardous activities, you must first apply for a permit. It can also apply to changes to a business you are already running.

  • Wastewater 

    Most private wastewater treatment systems require permits from the municipal environmental committee (miljönämnd) or equivalent.

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Go to Your Europe website

Help and advice for EU nationals

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.

I want to leave feedback

Help us improve!

Let us know what you think by rating the page and answering a few questions.