Building and demolition

Last updated: 2021-01-20

  • Building permit 

    Application for a building permit for new buildings, additions or to change buildings and construction facilities.

  • Demolition permits 

    Application for a demolition permit or submitting a notification of demolition in order to demolish buildings.

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Go to Your Europe website

Help and advice for EU nationals

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.

I want to leave feedback

Help us improve!

Let us know what you think by rating the page and answering a few questions.