Maps and aerial photography

Last updated: 2019-07-15

  • Aerial photography 

    Application for a permit to disseminate aerial images taken from aircraft/drones.

  • Hydrographic information 

    Application for permission to disseminate hydrographic information and data within Sweden’s territorial waters.

  • Hydrographic survey 

    Application for permission to conduct hydrographic surveys within Sweden's territorial waters.

  • Nautical charts 

    Application for rights of use of Charts.

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Go to Your Europe website

Help and advice for EU nationals

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.

I want to leave feedback

Help us improve!

Let us know what you think by rating the page and answering a few questions.