Find Permit

Find out if you need a permit or licence for yourself or your business in the list below. You can search by selecting a category or by using the search function. Please note that the list does not cover all permits so there might be additional permits needed for your business. If you have a company in another EU/EEA country, unless otherwise stated, you will need the same permits whether you want to conduct permanent or temporary business in Sweden.

Categories by business

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Go to Your Europe website

Help and advice for EU nationals

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.

I want to leave feedback

Help us improve!

Let us know what you think by rating the page and answering a few questions.