Environment and waste

Here you find permits regarding the environment and environmental risks.

Permits marked with a form icon are included in the European services directive. You may apply for these permits electronically through this website.

Last updated:2015-03-11

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Back to top

Companies in other EU/EEA countries

In general you will need the same permit whether you want to permanently establish your business or engage in temporary activities in Sweden. This includes notifications and registrations.

Point of Single Contact

Verksamt.se is the operative place for the Point of Single Contact for service providers from the European Union. Verksamt.se is thereby part of the EUGO network. Visit the EUGO website to easily access all EU online e-government portals.

Your Europe

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries. – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.