Inspection and certification
Here you find information on permits regarding accreditation and certification.
Permits marked with a form icon are included in the European services directive. You may apply for these permits electronically through this website.
Last updated: 2015-03-11
- Cash register certification
Accreditation as a certification body for those who wish to certify control units and control systems connected to cash registers.
- Cisterns and pipelines for inflammable liquids
Accreditation of control bodies for cisterns and pipelines for inflammable liquids.
- Food and nutrition laboratories
Accreditation of laboratories that conduct food and nutrition analyses.
- Hallmarking of precious metals
Accreditation to hallmark articles of precious metal.
- Inspection of assembly tents
Accreditation of bodies that inspect assembly tents.
- Inspection of funfair facilities
Accreditation of bodies that inspect funfair facilities.
- Inspection of nuclear facilities (application)
Testing and inspection of nuclear facilities may only be carried out by bodies that are accredited for this purpose under Regulation SSMFS 2008:13.
Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth