Licences, authorisations and permits

The page was last modified:

To work in Sweden, you may need to have your professional qualifications recognised or you may need a licence or permit for your business. You can search for permits that are needed to provide services or search for regulated professions in our database.

Go to Your Europe website

Help and advice for EU nationals

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.

I want to leave feedback

Help us improve!

Let us know what you think by rating the page and answering a few questions.

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Back to top