Accessibility statementThe page was last modified:
Below we describe accessibility issues on verksamt.se, both in terms of the website itself but also in our services. We will also let you know how you can contact us if you notice any issues.
At verksamt.se, the Swedish Public Employment Service, the Swedish Companies Registration Office, the Swedish Tax Agency and the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth bring together information and e-services that are helpful for those who plan to start or already run a business. We want as many people as possible to be able to use our website.
How accessible is the website verksamt.se?
Verksamt.se partly complies with the requirements of the law on accessibility to digital public service.
Content that is not accessible
Verksamt.se is partly consistent with level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 standard. It is our ambition to fix all identified accessibility issues within the next few years.
Problems for the blind or those with impaired vision
- In some cases, the contrast between text and background is insufficient.
- The purpose of each frame is not always described in the title attribute.
- In some cases, the link text is used for several destinations.
- On some pages, the headings are bold instead of having a title element.
- In some cases, the headings are not in hierarchical order.
- The website has no title.
- Style templates are not used to separate the presentation from the content.
- Films published before 23 September 2020 lack visual interpretation.
- Images in PDF documents may be missing or have incorrect text options.
- In some cases, documents lack tagging.
- In some cases, the navigation is not consistent.
- In some cases, there are no alt texts that describe the subject of images.
Problems for persons with limited cognitive ability
- In some cases, link names are not clear enough when taken out of context.
- Not always clear and clickable field labels.
Problems faced by users of accessibility aids
- The correct html element is not used in our lists.
- The code does not specify what role different parts of the page have.
- Not always descriptive headings and labels, FIELDSET elements lack descriptive titles.
- The CSS code contains errors that can prevent it from being interpreted correctly.
Accessibility statement in relation to our e-services
Since verksamt.se is a cooperation between authorities, several authorities offer services on the website. Each authority is responsible for its services and presents them in its own accessibility statements.
The Swedish Tax Agency's e-service at verksamt.se (coming soon)
What can you do if you cannot use parts of the website?
If you need information from verksamt.se in any other format, such as available PDF, large text, easy-to-read, audio recording, or Braille, you can
- leave your feedback here (contact form)
- call us on 0771-670 670.
Report website accessibility issues
If you notice issues that are not described on this page, or if you believe that we are not in compliance with the requirements of the law, please let us know so that we can improve the accessibility of the website.
The Agency for Digital Government (DIGG) is responsible for supervising compliance with the law on accessibility to digital public service. If you are not satisfied with how we handle your feedback, you can report an accessibility problem to DIGG.
How we tested verksamt.se
We have hired Funka Nu AB, which carried out an accessibility review of verksamt.se. We have also carried out an internal review.
The last assessment was made in March 2020.
How old is the site?
The website was published in June 2009.
Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth