Traffic, transport and tourismLast updated: 2015-03-11
Here you find information on permits regarding traffic and transport services.
- Authorisation as a road transport escort (application)
Road transport escorts control traffic in conjunction with long, wide and heavy road transports.
- Car hire (rental)
Application for a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency to conduct professional car hire.
- Certificate to work as a flight technician (application)
To work as a flight technician, you must hold a valid certificate. The certificate must be issued or approved by an EU Member State. The certificate allows you...
- Conduct driver training for professional drivers
If you want to conduct driver training for professional drivers of goods and passengers, you need a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency.
- Conduct risk training
If If you want to conduct risk training, you need a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency.
- Licence to operate air transport services for profit (application)
To operate air transport services for profit requires authorisation by the Swedish Government or the Swedish Transport Agency.
- Music license from STIM to play music in public premises (application)
When you play music to your customers, you need a license from STIM and from SAMI, the two non-profit organisations that manage rights for songwriters...
- Organizing knowledge test for moped class II, snowmobiles and all-terrain wheels
If you want to organize knowledge test for drivers for moped class II, snowmobiles or all-terrain vehicles, you must apply to the Transport Agency. The Swedish...
- Transport of dangerous goods on road and rail
A transport of dangerous goods on road and rail is surrounded by certain requirements. E.g. the driver must normally have specialised training and companies...
- Travel agents, tour operators
You must have a travel guarantee when you sell or market travel arrangements.
Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth