Manufacturing and product safetyLast updated: 2015-03-11
Here you find information on permits regarding manufacturing.
- Control of microbiological criteria in food
The use of alternative sampling methods in a business's own controls of foods and food production.
- Explosives – manufacturing and destruction
Application for a licence to manufacture explosives.
- Genetically modified organisms (application)
All activities involving genetically modified organisms are regulated and require a permit. In Sweden, the responsibility for this is shared between several...
- Manufacture and import chemical products in Sweden (notification)
If you professionally manufacture or import into Sweden chemical products in quantities greater than 100 kg/year, you are required to notify the Swedish...
- PCB products
Application for a permit from the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency for the decontamination of equipment that contains PCBs (polychlorinated...
- Registration with the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency as a producer of electronic equipment and/or batteries
If you are a producer of electronic equipment and/or batteries, you are responsible for the collection and disposal of worn-out products (producer...
- Wine producer
Approval for labelling of wine without protected geographical designations or origin designations with vintage and grape variety.
Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth