Data protection

Last updated: 2015-03-11

The following permits may be relevant for the activity that you are planning on starting up.

  • Aerial photography 

    Application for a permit to disseminate photographs taken from aircraft.

  • Collection and storage of personal data 

    Anyone who is going to collect or store personal data must notify the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY) of this.

  • Credit rating agencies (application) 

    Credit-rating agencies collect information regarding the financial position of companies and the financial and personal circumstances of individuals.

  • Geodata 

    Application for a permit from Lantmäteriet (the Swedish National Land Survey) for distributing and storing geodata.

  • Hydrographic survey 

    Application for permission to conduct hydrographic surveys within Sweden's territorial waters.

  • Nautical charts 

    Application for rights of use of Charts.

Responsible: Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth

Go to Your Europe website

Help and advice for EU nationals

Your Europe is an EU website designed to help you do things in other European countries – avoiding unnecessary inconvenience and unnecessary bureaucracy.

I want to leave feedback

Help us improve!

Let us know what you think by rating the page and answering a few questions.